Delta Pumps began in 1929 under the name “Stockton Armature and Moter Works Inc.”
Founded by W.H. Crow.
In 1943 the company changed its legal name to Delta Pumps Inc.
In 1956, W.H. Crow Jr., took over the engineering department and designed and developed a line of axial flow propeller pumps from 6” through 14” in diameter.
In 2000 Mr. Tracy Miller, founder and president of Stockton Pump Co. bought Delta Pumps and merged the two companies together creating a full service pump company and manufacturing facility for the Delta Pump Co. propeller pump line.